Hi, y'all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, y'all!

Hi y'all! My name is Abigail, and I'm new here. I'm also new to being in an LDR; the struggling economy and tough job market forced my SO to relocate to a larger city to take a contract attorney position and to continue his search for a permanent job. His new job will also have him traveling each week for either 5 or 6 days of the week, which is just another new and unknown situation to add into the mix. This has all happened fairly suddenly, so it's been a little bit hard to get used to our new logistics. I am beginning my last semester of my undergraduate degree tomorrow, so we have no choice but to be apart. I'm 22 and he's 26, and although neither of us intended to be in an LDR at any point during our relationship, we are both sure that we can handle this, as well as any other challenges that come our way as we build a life together. Jarrett is the love of my life! Just typing his name makes me smile.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting some new friends on here and getting some insight and support as I enter the world of LDRs.

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome! You'll find lots of good information, advice and support here

Comment

Welcome Abigail!

Comment

Welcome!
            sigpic
            Not to get clever
            but with you I see forever