Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saying HELLO to everyone from here in KENTUCKY, USA!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying HELLO to everyone from here in KENTUCKY, USA!!

HEY EVERYONE!! I am so very excited to join this blog! Well not because my SO is over 800 miles away from me. But because I have this site with all you bloggers to help me through...

I have slowly but surely started to read through some blogs and I have to say yall are some great writers and yall have a lot of good advice!

Today was my first Love Letter Day and I wrote my SO a cute letter thanks to you all!

I live in Kentucky, USA and have lived here my whole life.. I love to travel and see new places...When my SO joins the Marines and has to go to California for basics... The next spot on my map will be pointed towards there.

I love to sing and write songs. I play the guitar and piano. I love the outdoors and swimming. Here in KY we have so many beautiful places to go and just walk. My papaws farm being one of them.. My SO went there with me for the weekend and it was probably the best weekend with him.

My SO and I, have so many plans. It is so exciting to talk about our future and I don't know where nor who I would be without him.. We plan to go to Italy on our 5 year anniversary if(pray to God) he is home.

He has become a huge part of my life.. We talk every night and our feelings have went no where they are strong as ever! My heart is in Indiana.. I know that it may not seem that far away but I am still in high school so taking off of school is not really in the cards for me.

I do have a question:

I am all new to this Marines situation.. IF and WHEN he goes to basics... Am I aloud to visit him?

I need advice about the rules and DO's and DONT'S of what not to say to him while he is there.. Do they get leave time while at basics??

SEEKING ADVICE FROM EVERYONE BUT ANY GIRLFRIENDS OF MARINES OUT THERE??

Thanks

EmGem13

Feel free to add me as a friend.. I have no clue how to add!

Welcome to the forums I was born in Kentucky - but I've lived in Florida since I was 2 so this feels more like my home state!

I have no military advice for you, but have you tried doing a search through the threads using the search box? I'm almost positive there is one out there because we have quite a few military LDR's on here.

Comment

Thanks (: And do you know by chance how to get a time line on your replys like you have? Well obviously you know silly me! Where could I set that up at?

Comment

Welcome! I don't have any military advice for you either, sorry. As for the tickers, I use daisypath.com to create them, then copy and paste the image code into your signature.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I'd suggest making a thread about it, or studying the threads that have already been made. That's the best advice I can give you lol

Comment

Woo! I live in KY also! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome! I can't tell you anything about Military LDRs, but definitely start a thread about it. There're a lot of people here who know about that.

Comment

Working...
              X