Switzerland / UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switzerland / UK

I'm quite new to this forum (actually to forums in general) so I guess I just start with a bit about us

I'm from Switzerland and my SO is from the UK. We met in a bar just outside of Camp Pendleton, CA. He's a Royal Marine and I'm a architectural drafter, starting to study civil engineering in September.
    We've been in a LDR for about 11 months now and planning to move together in a bit. Hopefully somewhen this year

Looking forward to meet you all

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I'm from the UK as well

Comment

Welcome to the forums. (:

Comment

Welcome to the forums! The community here really is fantastic. Hope you enjoy it!

Comment

You are from Basel! I have family near there, and spent two months in it. also our first kiss, my SO (significant other) and I that is, was in Basel.

erh, let me stop rambling!

welcome!!! XD
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I really enjoy seeing how the number of German speaker members is growing here! Willkommen!!!

Comment

Thank you all for welcome me.
                I've already read your story Engel Hope you enjoyed your time in Basel.

Comment

Welcome! Just out of curiosity, is your native language French or German?

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I was new to all forums in general but I love it here and I am sure that you will too!!
                    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

My native language is Swiss German. Germans would describe it as "weird sounding"

Comment

Working...
                      X