Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Post... hello everyone!

Hello!
    My name is Jessica! I am a Master's student studying TEFL. I was offered a great job last semester, so this summer I will be moving to China to teach English for at least a year, maybe two. I've wanted to do this all my life so I am very excited!

EXCEPT...

I was recently set up with a friend from a long time ago. We really hit it off well, and we decided to begin an LDR.

So, yea, I've never been good at them, but I super want this to work. I know it will be hard, but I am more than willing to give it my best.

So, I was super excited to find this site!!! Thank you to everyone who posts advice and ideas here! I appreciate them.

Good luck!

-Jessica

Welcome! If you have time browse all the threads there is so much info here to help you start your long distance journey

Comment

Welcome!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Welcome! What does TEFL stand for? My boyfriend and I are planning on teaching in China as soon as we graduate too! He's taking all his Second Language Acquisition and English as a Second language and Teaching English classes done this year.

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Teaching English as a Foreign Language. Also known as TESL. Just depends on where you are lol

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Hope you stick around. (:

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy them. Best of luck with your LDR.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

welcome to lfad!
                        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X