Hello Again :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Again :)

Hey again! Im pretty much copying this from my profile, cause im way to lazy to type it all over again

My names Sarah, my boyfriends name is Alex, we just started to date on January 17th 2010,but we have about 5-6 years of history between us. We're both from PA but after he joined the NAVY and was home from deployment, he was stationed in Norfolks VA, witch means we are way to far apart from eachother . distance means so little when someone means so much .. And Alex means alot to me, hes the only guy i know who will have a 10 minute conversation about who is more of a butthead {and its mostly always him lol}. Hes honest with me about everything and thats what i love about him, we both understand we have flaws as humans but honestly in my eyes he is just the perfect guy, and im SO happy that we are giving this another chance cause this time we are making it work, we are both at the points in our lives where we dont want to just date around we want to settle down and start a forever kinda thing and i do believe forever is possible with him
Working...
X