Hi ^_^;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ^_^;

I didn't see the introduction thing here, heh.

Well, um, I'm Puramu (real name's Andreya if you must know), I've been in a LDR from the beginning for a year now. My SO lives in BC, Canada and I live in NC, US. Yay east coast and west coast...I'm 19 and he's 18. We've been trying to visit each other for the longest, but he can't get a job and my job money was...not being saved, and my mom being paranoid and his dad losing his job and...all sorts of things. But I'm going to work my butt off this summer starting next week and actually SAVE my money. He has his graduation June 18th but I won't make it for that =/ Um, oh well, we're still happy happy and communicate everyday so it's not terrible.

I absolutely love this site, sometimes I feel like we're the only ones going through the things we go through, but now I see there are others who have the same problems and are supporting. Love you guys ^_^

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
      a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
      which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
      - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
      regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
      The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
      - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

i felt the same way, I was suprised at how many people were in the same boat as me. Welcome!

Comment

Working...
        X