Hellooo from Floridaa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellooo from Floridaa

Hi guys, Im not exactly new here I used to have an account but things ended in my LDR so I closed it. Recently well about a year ago I've found myself in another one of some sort. So here I am back again. Making my intro since I forgot to make one lol.

My name is Shay, Im 22 and from Florida. I met my current bo while I was at work he came in trying to sell me something ha, who knew we would hit it off right. few weeks later we still weren't able to go on a date and he went back to his own state and I stayed in mine. I wasnt expecting much from that but here I am now. We have our ups and downs and on and offs but this time im pretty sure we're both in the right state of mind to deal with it.

A little about me, im currently a Junior at the university of central florida, and im studying to hopefully be a PA (physicians assitant). I work for after school care with kids and I love them all very much. I feel like hanging out with them kinda helps me forget about how much I miss him at times.

I hope to meet you all and chat and stuff =)

Welcome back

Comment

Hey welcome back! My name is Megan, I'm 19 years old, I go to college 253 miles away from my SO.
      I am going into the medical field too.

Nice to meet you!
      Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Heyyy Thanks. Im not sure how many miles exactly im away from my SO, but I know its about a 20 hour drive. I like to think of it that way rather than miles I guess it makes it easier.

Comment

Welcome backz
            Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Welcome back to LFAD

Comment

Hey! Welcome to LFAD and hello from a fellow Florida college student (although I go to USF :P)!

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Working...
                X