2300 Miles Apart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2300 Miles Apart

Hi, I'm Aislinn! My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship since April 2008 and have been apart since July 2008 (minus visits)! I live in Georgia, US and he lives in Alberta, CA.

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to reading your posts.
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome : )
        Is your name pronounced "ash-lin?" I'm just curious, I love unique names.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I'm Nicole

Comment

welcome my boyfriend lives in canada too

Comment

Thanks guys
              My name is pronounced "Aze-lyn" because my parents were not into that "Ash-ling" business , but "Ash-ling" IS the correct way to pronounce the name normally (and particularly in Ireland, apparently - it's Gaelic). A lot of people choose to pronounce it "Ash-lyn", as well (or I've encountered a few people in Canada named that or they have named their kids that).

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD!
                "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
                a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
                which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
                - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
                regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
                The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
                - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Wow, that is a cool name. Welcome here! This is a great place

Comment

Working...
                  X