Hi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi?

My name is Bailey and, I know that I'm only seventeen, and we haven't been official for long, but I do love my boyfriend. I've loved him, without even realizing it, for a few years now. He's everything I never knew I wanted (or needed). We finally, after almost four years of knowing each other, met in person on January 6th. That night, I had my first date, first kiss, and first meeting. It was a beautiful night. I've loved this boy for a long time. We had been in a friends-with-benefits kind of relationship before, but he said that he couldn't do that. I found out later that it was because he didn't want to hurt me. Around Christmas, we admitted to having felt the same way, despite the past.
    I'm in love with my best friend all over again and it's one of the best things in the world.
    I can tell him anything, and he won't judge me. I can tell him fears about our current relationship and he listens and reassures me that everything will be okay.

Well welcome to LFAD! I hope you can find all the support you may need here

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Hey welcome!! Well I've been in love since I was 18 years old. I am almost 20 now and I still feel the same way about my SO!

17 is not too young to love, and welcome to Loving From a Distance!!
      Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! It doesn't matter what age you are, you'll find lots of support here!
        "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

Comment

cute

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
              Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Welcome to LFAD =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Welcome!!
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcomes

Comment

Haha, I have to tell on us. This morning, I called him around three thirty because I'd had another nightmare. And, I don't have normal nightmares, like, I wake up feeling blood on my legs and pieces of skin missing and I have to check myself to make sure I'm not still dreaming. Blake (my SO) knows that I've had these dreams since I turned sixteen. He made me promise to call him if I ever had a nightmare again. So, I called. He stayed on the phone with me until I fell asleep again. I think he's a keeper.

Comment

welcome!
                        Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Working...
                        X