new here a hello to all and a little bout me ^^;

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new here a hello to all and a little bout me ^^;

hello all, everyone can call me silver, I somehow have fallen into the trap of a long distance relationship again, after swearing them off. Well over a year of being single due to a bad not so long distance relationship I met a new girl, someone I connect with like nobody else, we somehow ended up in this relationship and I am working my butt off to get this to work. I figured I'd sign up here for advice n maybe make some new friends along the way ^_^

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to the LDR board! :=]

Comment

Welcome silvermune!

Comment

Welcome to the LFAD family!
          Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Welcome
            Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Silver I'm sure you're going to make lots of friends here.

Comment

Welcome Silver!
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

WELCOMEEE!!!!! My name is Megan, and my SO's name is Sebastian!!
                  Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

Welcome
                    \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
                    \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
                    \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Welcome mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X