Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone

Hey everyone, my name is Richi and I recently stumbled upon the site out of boredom lately and I wish it was something I'd have found a long time ago. I've been with the most amazing girl named Jessica off and on for the last 4 years this month and couldn't be happier.

We first met through an online community based around a podcast for the video game Halo and we quickly became friends and much more. We're both 18 and our birthdays are 9 days apart and we turn 19 in July. We've met 3 times, once in the summer of 2006 once in fall 2007 and recently she spent a week here for Valentine's Day.

I'm from Washington state and she's from Florida, so we really can't get much farther apart without leaving the country but we've managed to make things work.

We both graduate next month and will be attending college in the same city, so our relationship will no longer be a LDR .

We've both been enjoying the site and we look forward to talking to people around the forums.

2006:

2010:

Welcome it's great to have you here!
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

awww cute! Thats exciting that you get to end your distance soon! Good luck

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes and good wishes, and I'm excited for the distance to finally come to an end, I'm sure it won't be long after that before we're engaged.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
          Congrats on 4 years!
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Working...
            X