Hello from Georgia :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Georgia :-)

It's time I find some other people in the same boat! I am on month 3 of my first LDR. Iowa to Georgia. We are flying monthly taking turns... He left this morning... Starting to get tough. Can't wait to read your stories!

Katie

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Hi! Hope you enjoy it here!

Comment

welcome! this forum has been very helpful to me (especially when times get tough), so I hope it will be just as helpful to you.

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD! And yes, it does get hard. But it gets easier too!
              Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

you are in georgia? how far is that from iowa?
                our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Hi! Welcome to the forums.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Gosh....flying back and forth is hard! I wish we could fly more often. I cant wait to get to know more people!

Comment

Working...
                    X