In college and LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In college and LDR

Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a few weeks and finally decided to jump in. I'm 21, in my third of five years of college and just had my three year anniversary with my girlfriend. We met and started dating in high school and have been in a LDR ever since we went to different colleges (2 and a half years, minus the summers). My goal is to make it through college and move in with her while she works on her master's degree(s). I'm hoping to share my experiences and get advice from other people who have been through this and this seems like a great place for that!

Welcome! I'm pretty new to this place also. But, it's great! Everyone is so positive and helpful!

Comment

Welcome! This really is a great site for sharing experiences and getting advice.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome! Congrats on your three year anniversary!

Comment

Welcome! You found a great place to share experiences and get advice.

Comment

Congrats on your anniversary and welcome to LFAD. There's many here who are in college LDR's, myself included.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Welcome to the LFAD family!!! Glad you have decided to join us!
                Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Working...
                X