Hello from Brazil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Brazil!

My name is Naiara, I am from Rio de Janeiro and in a long distance relationship with a Minnesotan. We met in September of 2011 but started dating exactly a month ago (we decided to meet in person to make it official).
    Umm, besides that, I'm 18 years old and currently in college, majoring in Social Work. I still don't know what I'm doing after I graduate, I don't see my love life and my professional life going the same way, so I have four years to make a huge decision.

Well, that's it. I'm not good at introducing myself, so... Hello!

hi, welcome to LFAD!
    "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Hi there! and welcome!
      I´m from brazil as well, but from Manaus, amazon, though i have family in rio as well.
      so, did you and your SO (significant other) see each other in person already? (you mentioned wanting to see each other in person to make it official)

I was in a long distance relationship, going back and forth from brazil to germany for around 3 years (i have the link of my story in my signature, if you want to read it), and he and I got married recently, now in february, so long distance relationships really CAN work and couples do close the distance! so have faith!

if you have any questions, you can send me a private message or leave a visitor message on my profile and I will reply.

E voce é a única brasileira, tirando eu que já vi aqui no forum!
      our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Hey! It's good to know I'm not the only Brazilian here! Yes, we met in January, that's when we decided to make it official. Though I don't know when I'll see him again, things are getting complicated for us right now, but we'll get through it.

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I hope you're able to gather some advice from all of us here and everything continues to go smoothly in your LDR.

Comment

I'm from Brazil AND from Rio too. I am also dating an American. Hi, how are you doing?
            My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

Working...
            X