Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belle, your friendly neighborhood newbie =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belle, your friendly neighborhood newbie =)

Hey everyone! Im from Los Angeles, CA and met my bf, J, while at university in New Orleans. We were good friends and had loads of awesome times. At the time, i was dating someone else but soon came to realize he wasnt the one for me. A year after J left university, we began our romance, over the phone. He is such a wonderful man and i just love him very much. He lives in Sacramento so even while on vacation, he is still far from me. To make matters worse, ill be at NYU medical school starting in August. Cant get much further than that while still in the US =/. I came across this site in hopes of finding things for us to do. Although we've only been official for 5 months, things have gotten pretty serious. Ive seen him twice since becoming official and it keeps getting better and better. Im glad we were friends for a while. Having said that, we still dont know everything about each other as bf and gf. I am very happy with him and working as hard as he is to make this relationship work. Seams like im in the right place =). Well, dont be afraid to friend me and send any stories or suggestions on how to keep it sweet, romantic, fun, committed and even spicy =3. Thanks guys!
    scary
    21.43%
    comedy
    57.14%
    documentary
    7.14%
    action
    14.29%

Welcome to the site ^_^

Comment

=)

thanks =)

Comment

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find lots of ideas here! I have no movie suggestions because I don't like movies but it all depends on what you both like. Never be afraid to branch out a little either. Sometimes things that are just terrible make great conversation starters!
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Welcome. I'm from California too!

As far as movies go, my only suggestion at the moment is Just Like Heaven, starring Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo. My boyfriend and I both use Netflix so what we do it we each choose five movies from our queue we want to see, then we move them to the top our queues and stagger them so that it alternates between movies he chose and movie I chose. We've been doing that for about a year now and we've both seen movies that we probably wouldn't have seen otherwise. Like the new Star Trek movie. I definitely would not have seen that on my own. Not only did I like it, I kind of want to watch the Star Trek shows now, lol.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

I wouldn't go for a romantic movie, although it depends on what type of films you both like... Action and comedy are a good combination, it makes you laugh, excited and there's not much of those akward moments like in a romantic film. Plus a love story will most likely make you just miss your SO loads when you see ppl smooching and hugging on TV.

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Hi Belle!! Welcome to LFAD! See you around

Comment

Hi Belle...welcome I thought I would say welcome, since we are friends and all...lol

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Feel free to add me as a friend.

Comment

Thanks guys! =) I definitely will try something in the comedy genre. Thanks for all the ideas and I've already found a lot of useful stuff.
                      agentholli: lol thanks =)

Comment

He~y, I think I know you =). You should add me . TTYS

Comment

LoL, cutie :*!

Comment

welcome to LFAD

Comment

Working...
                            X