Hi there. :3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there. :3

Well hi there, I Just joined this site yesterday and I decided it would be a good idea to make an introduction. My name is Bri(ttany) and my SO's name is Justin and I've been in a LDR for a little over two months now. He lives in Indiana while I live in Minnesota. We actually began to date the day after my birthday(December 9th) so I consider him the best birthday present I've ever received only a day late. I've known him for almost a year and we were really good friends(he's still my best friend too).

I hope to meet cool people here and become friends with you all, share experiences and whatnot. ^///^

Well hello and welcome to LFAD!!
    Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Thank you very much! ^^

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hey, I'm new too, I'm sure you'll LOVE it xxx

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
          Second visit scheduled May 2013
          Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Hi all, greetings of the day!! My name is john david, I am new here. Just joined today in search of some good relationship thoughts. Thanks to the auhthor and you all for cooperating me.

Comment

Welcome
                  Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Working...
                  X