Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya

Hello everyone,

I'm Steph and i'm from utah, where as my boyfriend (i will just call him D) of almost 3 years is from Chile. We met up in Canada while attending the same college. We recently became long distance and I found this place elsewhere online so I figured i'd join and get to know others in the same situation as me.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Hi! Welcome to LFAD!
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
    a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
    which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
    - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
    regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
    The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
    - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Indeed. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Hi Steph... i am in Utah also I hope you enjoy this site..its a great help!!

Comment

Thank you for the welcomes everyone =)

Agentholli: that's awesome what part of Utah are you from if I may ask? I'm from Layton =D. I love this site it's nice to be able to talk to others in the same situation as me.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Riyko, I am in Orem. I know Layton well though. I use to live in Bountiful/Centerville
              Last edited by agentholli; May 25, 2010, 06:12 PM. Reason: cause i don't know how to spell sometimes

Comment

Working...
              X