Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone!

Hi!

Ok, I'm not the average member on this site because I'm not actually in a relationship with the guy I met, but I wanted to be able to talk to people who understand how I feel and be able to see what you all have to say about your relationships.

Here's my story:
    I discovered Omegle about a year ago and chatted on it quite frequently. One night, I had the most amazing 3 hour conversation with a guy around my age from the west coast. I'm from the midwest. We exchanged emails and talked constantly through email and instant messenger for 5 months until we skyped for the first time. Then we became friends on facebook and have now known each other for 9 months. We still talk almost every single day. We have a lot in common and have such great conversations. We are most definitely attracted to each other and would love to see what could happen if we got the chance to meet, but for right now, we're both in school and have agreed to keep searching for love locally. Its a difficult situation but he is someone I can talk to about anything and I've developed such a wonderful friendship with him. He means a lot to me

Sooo, although we're not in a relationship now, there is a chance for it in the future.
    I'm excited to be part of this site and give and receive advice! Its great to meet you all!
    Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hey there

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
        Second visit scheduled May 2013
        Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome mate.

I'm someone who ended up in a full-blown relationship out of Omegle! Good luck to you!

Comment

Thanks Tooki! you give me hope!
              Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

Welcome
                Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Working...
                X