Hello There!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello There!

My name is Chris and I live in NJ, her name is Molly and she lives in Missouri. Its about 1000 miles apart. We met online in Jan 2010 on a site called Mysterygoogle. so bonus points if anyone remembers that. We talked on formspring for a few months (more bonus points). Then we moved to Facebook (no bonus points ) then to texting. We were only friends for the first year. Then the feelings hit hard and fast. Had to wait 6 months from then till we could meet for the first time, I went out there and we made our relationship official on May 26, 2011. She then came out here for a week after this passed Christmas, now I am looking forward to going out there for 2 weeks for her cousin's wedding this summer. I am in love with her and I can't wait for the day we close the distance. So say hi to me and lets get to know each other!
    Chris and Molly
    Age 19 and 19
    NJ and Missouri
    Almost 10 months together
    Anniversary: May 26, 2011
    Next visit date: July 18, 2012

Hey Chris, nice to meet you! Cute story! Weddings are blast to go to with your SO and you'll have a great time this summer. I'm Allison and my boyfriend's name is Dan. We started dating sophomore year of college and went long distance when we graduated in May 2011. I grew up in Maryland and moved to New York for grad school, while he got a job in Virginia. We also can't wait to close the distance and we're aiming for sometime 2014. Can't come soon enough, but I try to slow down and enjoy life one day at a time.

Welcome to LFAD and can't wait to see you around the forums! It's a great place to share stories, offer advice, and just be random too!

Comment

Nice to see another dude on here I saw where you joined the men's group and responded to my post looking for the fellas.

Glad you guys have had some time together and have a plan for your next visit.
      Any idea when closing the distance will actually happen?

Comment

You are funny! Great to have you and welcome to LFAD
        Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

Originally posted by LoveL View Post
          Nice to see another dude on here I saw where you joined the men's group and responded to my post looking for the fellas.

Glad you guys have had some time together and have a plan for your next visit.
          Any idea when closing the distance will actually happen?
          Trying to get Molly to come out here and get accepted to my college, if that doesnt happen then hopefully when I go to grad school and get my own place! So hopefully only 2 years wait at the max? *Crosses fingers!*

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

Originally posted by Bethypoo View Post
          You are funny! Great to have you and welcome to LFAD
          Tahnk you!
          Chris and Molly
          Age 19 and 19
          NJ and Missouri
          Almost 10 months together
          Anniversary: May 26, 2011
          Next visit date: July 18, 2012

Comment

Working...
          X