Newbie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie :)

Hi my names Demelza, I'm a student in Cornwall, England and my SO lives in Essex, England which is pretty much 348miles a distance.
    I hope to begin studying for my degree/masters in Clinical Psychiatry in September, & my SO works while he begins getting the skills to pursue a game design degree.
    We've been together for 3years now (anniversary was actually yesterday: 2nd april)
    I've already posted a blog to get to know everyone about how I found LFAD, but I'll explain again
    It was our 3year anniversary yesterday & we try to spend anniversary days 'together' or atleast a few more hours than usual..
    we got stuck for things to do so I googled "activities for LD couples" & I found this site.

I'm loving this site and everyone here the amount of success stories are so amazing, and are getting me so excited to close the distance in September when I move to University with my SO.
    Thanks everyone for being awesome x
    Living together since 14/09/2012

Congrats on 3 years and welcome to the site! Hope to see you around more

Comment

Thanks I'm trying to integrate myself into forums when I'm not studying, its hard to focus when this site is so interesting
      &it says you're studying a masters! awesome ^^ thats one of my big aims!
      Living together since 14/09/2012

Comment

Three years, awesome! Welcome!
        Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
        Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
        Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Welcome to LFAD and congrats!

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Working...