Hi Everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone!

My name is Ahmed. I'm an executive secretary who works for an engineering consulting firm. I live in Medina, Saudi Arabia. I have been with my SO for about two years and a half. She lives in Belgium.

I lived in the UK for 4 years to pursue my education and left back to Saudi Arabia in the summer of 2009. I met her online through another friend months before my departure, but unfortunately we'd only started getting into each other after I was back to my home town.

We finally met each other in Egypt last year and it went well between us, so we got married Islamically there. Now we live apart and we are still surviving. My SO came across this site few days ago and she recommended it to me, so here I am. I hope the time I will spend on this forum will keep me and my OS close and fresh until we meet again and then officially tie the knot. So far I read few inspirational stories about couples who closed the distance, and it is encouraging to see that there are a lot of others who are on the same boat as we are. I have to admit that I'm glad be sharing my story, thoughts and experiences with the warm, nice members of this forum.

I wish everyone here the best, and I hope it wont take long before I can post in the alumni group

Thanks for reading.

Hi there, stranger. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Ahmed and Safiyah!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD