Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello =)

Hi there !

I'm a student from Canada and my boyfriend of 1 year is currently gone to work and travel overseas for 8 months. I'm a newbie to the whole LDR experience and so far it really hasn't been easy ! He's been gone for 3 months now and I miss him a lot.

I'm glad to have found a welcoming community where everyone is/was going through the same situation and understands. It's great knowing you're not alone and having people to relate to when you're feeling down. Hopefully this site will help me develop a positive attitude for the remaining time apart from my bf.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys =)

Welcome! I'm sure you'll make it through with a positive attitude, because you have something to look forward to and be with him again!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome! We're glad to have you here!

Comment

welcome : )
          ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Welcome!!!
            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Working...
            X