Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey

My name is Caryn, Im 22, and I live in Washington State. My boyfriend lives in Utah. We have been together for just over a month, but we've been friends for a year. We are meeting for the first time this weekend. Im going out there.. and unfortunately it is just for the weekend, but we plan to make the best of it! I am definitely feeling a thousand emotions at once though about the meet... I think thats pretty normal. Just 3 more days

I could use people to talk to in the same situation... I dont have a ton of girl friends and the ones that I do have, only a couple understand but its still not the same as someone going through it all now.

That sounds very exciting!!!! I'm happy for you!!! I'm sure you both will make the best of it!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

That's so exciting!!! Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

welcome : ) feel free to drop a line from time to time.
          You can message me if you want
          ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I hope your visit goes well.
            "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Welcome, welcome!! Enjoy your visit!! This place is awesome. I'm new too and I felt the same (need people who know what it's like, not many girlfriends) but this place is great! Let us know how it goes!!
              My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
              It's just me and you
              Put the pedal to the metal
              Baby, turn the radio on
              We can run to the far side of nowhere
              We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Working...
              X