Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone!

Hi all,

I'm from Jamaica and I'm new here. My b/f has been overseas since January and I've been missing him like crazy. He works on one of the cruise liners and our communication has been spotty but we're hanging in there. Is there anyone else here who has a relationship with some one working on a liner? What is your communication like? I text my b/f on his cell phone from home which he responds to by calls on a satellite phone. He'll be home sometime in July and I can't wait.

Welcome to Lfad! I met a guy at a train station not that long ago that was going to work on a cruise ship for 6 months, does that count? Must be hard to keep in touch with someone out in the middle of nowhere, not too much longer till hes home though

Comment

welcome : )
      ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD. That's hard that you can't talk to each other that much, but it's great that you found LFAD. I know there are a number of other people here who can't talk to their SO's as much as they would like.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
                Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
                Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Working...
                  X