Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

My name is Ted, I came across this site by accident and I'm glad I did! I had no idea there was a site dedicated to LDR's! I love it here! I began my LDR in late April and things just took off...we clicked like two people never clicked before...we constantly text and we talk every night for hours. We plan on meeting very soon, I'm going down to Tennessee to see my true love and we can't wait for it to happen

Oh Ted I absolutely love your post!!!I am so glad you found this site!! It definitely lets us know we are not alone!!!! I love that we have found each other sweet man!! We are so insync with each other!! We text the same things at the same time ALL the time!!! I love that we are so much in tune with each other!!! I cant wait to be in your arms my sweet love!!!!!! You make me sooooooooooooooooooo Happy!!! <3

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Thank you baby....you're the best thing to ever come into my life, I adore you sweet girl

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

You are the best thing in my life ever too!!!! I adore you my sweet Jersey Boy!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Comment

Aw, you two are very cute! I can feel the love through your posts. Welcome to LFAD!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
              Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
              Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Ted and Carrieans! Glad to have both of you here and I can't wait to see more posts from you guys.

Comment

Welcome welcome!! I'm glad the instant connection/unexplainable thing happened to somebody else! I thought Dylan and I were nuts You'll enjoy it here, promise! Great support, great advice! Hope to see you guys around
                  My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
                  It's just me and you
                  Put the pedal to the metal
                  Baby, turn the radio on
                  We can run to the far side of nowhere
                  We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Cute couple welcome to you both to the forums!

Comment

Aaaaw cuteness! welcome!
                      \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
                      \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
                      \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Awwwwww ty everyone for the sweet posts!

Comment

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

No you two aren't nuts lol, it does happen!

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Thanks, it's nice to be here!

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Thank you but my sweeter half is the cuter one

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Yes, really! And thank you baby...you're everything to me

Comment

awwww baby!!! Thank you for coming into my life!!!! You are everything to me too!!!!!

Comment

See how sweet this girl is???

Comment

Working...
                              X