Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To whom it may concern..:)

I thought I'd better reintroduce myself (:

My name is Holly, I'm a 19 year old nursing student from Wales in the UK and I love video gaming, playing jigs on my violin, reading lots of books and even writing them, hanging out with my university friends, travelling, camping, swimming and a lot of other things! I've been a member of this site awhile now but after things fell apart several months ago I thought I'd never want to come here again. I've been in LDRs several times and they all fell through, but with my old SO Chris, I never gave up hope because I knew we had something worth fighting for. I was proved right because after much discussion, and a very long one at that, we decided to give things another go and to be honest it's as if nothing has changed just strengthened. Strengthened more than ever

It's nice to be back and to see faces old and new. Hopefully you guys won't mind having me back in the community!

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back!
      \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
      \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
      \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Good to have you back

Comment

Welcome back!! :]

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
          Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
          Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
          Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
          Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back Holly! My SO is from Wales too

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome Back Holly

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                  And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

welcome back
                      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Thanks everyone! It's nice to be back.

@Tanja That's awesome! I don't really know many people on here who are from Wales lol

Comment

Working...
                        X