new in here too....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new in here too....

Hello to everyone! I am really thankful that I finally found what I am looking for. This site is really great.
    By the way, im junnah and im turning 27 this 1st of June. I am married already to a wonderful husband Josh his 28 yrs.old.
    Im asian and he is american. We both deeply inlove with each other.
    Like you also, we are suffering this called LDR. And we really counting days till we see each other again.
    I know that I would really learned a lots in here, reading your experiences and a lots of advices, sharing thought and ideas, would really help a lot.

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
        "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
        "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
        "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome !

Comment

Hey welcome
            Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Welcome and I'm glad you've found what your looking for!!!
              "Beauty Looks Not With The Eyes, But With The Mind." - Shakespeare

I'm the only one I'll ever need...I'm the Einzelgangerin

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be a wonderful support to you!

Comment

Welcome, this place has been a great life saver for me to. The stories here are incredible!

Comment

Working...
                  X