Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie!

Name's Kristina my boyfriend's name is Miles i live in Pennsylvania he lives in California we met on Facebook he hasn't asked me out & i'm alright with that because he's made it clear to me that were dating in the beginning we started talking on Facebook & realized we have things in common he said to me he liked talking to me & wanted to exchange numbers so i gave him mine ever since that moment we've been talking on Facebook & on the phone we call one another babe & baby tell one another i love you & i miss you he's told me he'll always be there for me he's constantly telling me i love you & i miss you i trust him more then anyone with the expection of my family he means so much to me i have strong feeling's for him i find myself falling more & more in love with him as the months & days change iv'e also dreamed about him i can't find the right words to describe how much i love him or how he makes me feel we haven't met seeing as there's quite a distance between me & California i recently woke him up i of course said sorry he forgave me & the last thing he said to me before hanging up was i love you

Hey, Kristina, welcome! Just a heads up, it would probably be better to use punctuation in your posts. They're a bit hard to read.

Comment

Welcome!
      \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
      \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
      \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Thank you i'll try my best punctuation is something i struggle with & is one of my weaknesses

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Welcome to the LFAD forums!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!