Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ...it's me Carenza

Hi,

my name is Carenza and I come from The Hague, The Netherlands.

I found this site and forum today, after I googled for information on LDR's.

I have known my 'man' for quite a few months now, through an international forum. At first, I found him very annoying, too far away and too old for me.
    I am 41, he is in his 50's. Still, we became friends on FB, together with a lot of other people in a special community.

Our fragile friendship grew stronger every day and eventually turned into love. Now we are thinking about me joining him in the US and start a new life together. We never met in real life yet, but still I know it's going to work out just fine.

We got over a lot of bumps in the road already. So, what am I doing here? Well, I hope to read and learn about how you people handle this thing called LDR. It's my first and hopefully last time to deal with it. We both are a bit older....and should be experienced but I notice we both are insecure and formed by former relationships.
    So, maybe I can learn a bit more and see where it leads me. Good to be here though!

Carenza
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Welcome Carenza!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

You have a beautiful name! I hope that you will be able to find what you are looking for here. Good luck with your relationship!

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
        -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
        \

Comment

thanks every one!
          The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

We're glad to have you!

Comment

Working...
            X