Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!!

Hello!
    My name is tasha and i am new here. I really like making new friends, please talk to me! I'm in the best LDR, my love thomas is just wonderful. We met in person this weekend for the first time and it was just amazing. I'd like to talk to other people about their LDR stories and sucesses.

Lots of love
    tasha
    xxx

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Welcome : )
    My SO, Dave, and I have been together for two years. We've been LD pretty much from the start. We try to see each other at least one weekend a month. He's a lieutenant in the US Army and I'm a nursery school teacher also going to graduate school for my master's in early childhood special education.

Comment

Welcome!
      My guy and I have been together for almost 3 years now, i'm going to be seeing him for two weeks in June when our 3 year is.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

welcome welcome

Comment

Hi Tasha, welcome to LFAD. That's really great that you had such a wonderful first meet! My SO and I are yet to meet in person but are hoping to within the next few months.

Comment

thank you all for welcoming me

i really do love this site, its so awesome!
              i'm glad to hear about you all and your SO's, please send me a friend request if i don't get there first
              Last edited by holdinghands; June 1, 2010, 08:04 AM.

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall. ~ Doug Fetherling

Comment

Welcome Tasha..we spoke in chat one time. I hope you enjoy your stay here

Comment

Working...
                X