Back from hiatus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from hiatus

Yes, I was away for about a month or so but now...

I am back.
    If I have offended anyone in anyway, I'd be more that happy to apologize though.

(Also, I've noticed that the forums look different. There are yellow accents everywhere, but to be honest, they're not easy on the eyes. :\ )

Joined in 2012. Restarted in 2017!

Originally posted by Lady Death View Post
    (Also, I've noticed that the forums look different. There are yellow accents everywhere, but to be honest, they're not easy on the eyes. :\ )
    I'm so glad somebody agrees with me on this. I think they're awful.

Comment

Welcome back

Yeah a lot of people thought the yellow was hard on the eyes too! But there's a solution!
      To quote Zapookie on this (in another thread):

"Woahh... so you know how everyone was saying the forum was all yellow and weirdly spaced out? Mine was too. I just clicked the "X" on the two notifications above the forums (and under the bracelet banner) telling us how to access the LFAD app from iphone/android etc, as well as the notification telling me to edit my postbit info (because I'd already done it..)... I browse to the next page and BAM! It's back to normal. If any of you guys had the yellow issue, maybe check if those notifications are still there."

Comment

Welcome back to LFAD. We all need a break sometimes

Originally posted by iakai View Post
        Welcome back

Yeah a lot of people thought the yellow was hard on the eyes too! But there's a solution!

"Woahh... so you know how everyone was saying the forum was all yellow and weirdly spaced out? Mine was too. I just clicked the "X" on the two notifications above the forums (and under the bracelet banner) telling us how to access the LFAD app from iphone/android etc, as well as the notification telling me to edit my postbit info (because I'd already done it..)... I browse to the next page and BAM! It's back to normal. If any of you guys had the yellow issue, maybe check if those notifications are still there."
        WOW THANK YOU! I must have missed her original post on this. sooooo much better after getting rid of those notifications !
        Met Online: February 2009
        Feelings grew: January 2011
        First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
        Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
        Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
        Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
        Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
        Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
        Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
        Engaged: 1st of July 2012
        Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
        Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
        Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
        Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
        Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
        Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

Welcome back!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by iakai View Post
            Welcome back

Worked for me too! Thank you so much!

Comment

Hey, welcome back!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Working...
              X