Faith, Passion, and Selflessness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith, Passion, and Selflessness

... Those three qualities are what I hope to have and combine, perfectly, to make me into the person I can be. But I know that the girl I love can bring out the best in me so easily, and that is why I'm thankful for her.

I smile sadly, as I glance down at my phone; Her picture is on it. Every day that passes by, I think of her, and I think of what we could be and what we have been and what the future holds for us. It's been more than a month since we've talked, and I'm just so glad it's not because either of us chose it to be that way. An evil insane queen and her subservient king on her side, a haughty emperor and his subservient queen on my side, and it's all so hard, especially because of the insane queen on her side.

Every action, every feeling I have, it's somehow influenced by her. I am utterly in love, and am quite a fool for being such. I'm 16, was 15 when I fell in love with her, and it's been so beautiful. The only sadness that's caused by this love is the times when she and I can't speak to each other. But I know I can wait, I've done it for months before, and though I've nearly been broken before by it, I've gained strength and experience from those times, and now I'm capable. There is a happy ending for us, and I refuse to believe otherwise.

Perhaps I'm ignorant. Maybe just dumb. But if so, she's accepted the part of me that wants to be with her, because she has that part too for me. We are so similar, we could be identical twins (Though I'm glad we're not. That'd be bad for marriage!).

Hello, Loving From A Distance forum. This young 16 year old teen would like to join you and be part of the beauty that we experience from our relationships, distanced or not. <3 Please, ask me questions about me or her or our relationship, whether in this thread or via PM. I'd absolutely love talking about any or all of it.

My goal: To close the distance between her and I, at least once, even if we can't live together just quite yet. To hold her in my arms and do all the things we've been planning to do ever since we first started talking, things we planned over a month before our friendship officially turned romantic. Even if pillow fights and fingerpainting ARE childish... Of course, me being 16 gets in the way of this goal... No job, though I've looked, my family's moving soon and I doubt anyone would hire me due to that.. Ah well.

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

I don't quite understand why you wrote your intro topic in a story format.. but it was an interesting read

Welcome to LFAD
      Met Online: February 2009
      Feelings grew: January 2011
      First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
      Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
      Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
      Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
      Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
      Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
      Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
      Engaged: 1st of July 2012
      Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September