Hello Everyone ^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone ^^

It's nice to find a place where others understand and are actually living what my fiancé and I going through as well. A good friend of mine suggested this site to us (the very friend who set us up in the first place! Who is now ALSO involved in a ldr now lol) to help us get through some difficult times. David and I already went a year in our relationship with visits every few months, until he finally managed to move up here (from Texas to Mass) to be with me! It was hard but we made it through For 6 months we lived together in our own Townhouse... until my mother grew ill and the Northeastern economy caught up with us... As much as it hurt the both of us to admit, it was clear David would have to move back to Texas to earn a better living, as I am still a working student. Before he left though David proposed to me, promising we would be together no matter what. Having left last Friday I know that after being together for 6 months and now back to the trials of a ldr... things will be all the more difficult.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about the idea of the forum yet, whether or not I'm thinking of it as a support group or just another way for us to stay connected. The tips and tricks sure look helpful though And everyone here seems very committed and supportive. I can't wait to see what the site has in store!

Welcome and congrats on your engagement!
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hey, wecome! The site is great and its kool to talk to people in a similar situation. You know that things are difficult but you both seem very determined to be together, congrats on the engagement. Hope that you find all the stuff you need on the site.
        Welcome again =)

Comment

Aw, thank you everyone =) It's nice to be here!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Raine_Eve! Glad to have you here.

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Before I started up on this site, I thought I was the only one in an LDR. This site has opened my eyes and the stories here are incredible, and give me lots of hope. I hope you find what you are looking for here.

Comment

Working...
                X