Greetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings!

Hi, Hello, Salutations, and all the more to all!

I am the Lady March Hare (though many can just call me Hare) and I am a new member. I stumbled upon this site earlier in the week when I was googling something in relation to what my boyfriend had said about his feeling his long work hours were hurting us. After reading through most of it I ordered us matching Love Knows No Distance bracelets and settled in nicely, reading all I could and decided today to join.

This is actually the first relationship I've ever been in and after watching my best friend go through many unhappy LDRs I had decided they weren't for me. But, my beloved Mad Hatter changed all that rather quickly and I regret nothing.

I hope to get to know others and make some friends (never enough of those!) and to gain support for this relationship not only because it's a LDR but because it's interracial and I live in the deep south, thus having no support with family or friends. Look forward to chatting!

G'day Hare, nice to have you here! Looking forward to reading your posts ^^; Where abouts is your Mad Hatter from? Is it international loves?
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Hi there, Zephii! No, he lives in Florida. He works at the Disney World park, but he's originally from Georgia.

Comment

Ah cool Does that mean he can get you into Disney world at a discount? jks
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Welcome My SO is from Baton Rouge as well

Comment

Zephii: He actually could. XD When I tried to organize meeting him he was actually going to get me a discount on one of the suites the park's hotel has.

Bluestars: Oh cool! Hardly ever hear of anyone from here or even my hometown of New Orleans.

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome, this place is a great place to be for support. I hope you enjoy your stay here

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                    for me... this is my first Relationship and LDR
                    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Working...
                    X