Hey!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!!!!

Hello everyone my name is Erin and I'm new here. I'll share with all of you mine and my honey bun's story.
    In October of 2011 they opened up a brand new TGI Friday's in Bayonne. I got the job as a line cook in the kitchen for a station called plate nacho (that's salads, desserts, and nachos lol). So they held this big orientation for all the new employees and they split all the kitchen people in one place to fill out all our paper work and go over rules and what not. Well all i really remember is the Manager asking the guy sitting next to me if he was actually writing William or if he was cheating and just putting Will. Then we started training and I immediately became attached to Will. We were inseparable and flirted with each other all the time. I ended up giving him my number and we talked every single day since then. Unfortunately he was let go in November i was soooooo upset. we kept talking every day until we had a really big fight and didn't talk to each other for 2 weeks in December. Luckily we managed to work things out on new years day; and January 3rd 2012 he asked me to be his girlfriend. I was sooo happy. then three days after that he told me that he was moving back to PA but he didn't want to break up with me. I told him that I don't care where in the world he is as long as he is still the same guy that I met at Friday's and fell head over heels for that I would still love him no matter what. This Sunday coming up we will be together for 5 months and I love him sooooooo much.

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Howdy

Comment

Welcome Erin

Comment

welcome

Comment

Working...
          X