yeeee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeeee!

Hiiiii everybody! My name is Nia, I'm 24 years old and was born in Medellin Colombia but have spent the majority of my life in Atlanta. My babe JP is 25 and he lives in the San Francisco area. He's Polynesian and sooooo good looking lol, well to me anyway. Ironically enough we met on an android chat app called gMob and it's really quite hilarious if you know anything about the app. [definitely not a place you would go to look for love lol] It all happened by chance because I hardly ever respond to PM's but something just drew me to him and I couldn't even see his real picture. Instincts are our best friend. (^.^) The attraction was not purely physical, I fell in love with everything about him and boyyyy was i blown away when i finally saw this boys picture -fans self- lol. We have so much in common that it is borderline scary and our signs even have soul mate compatibility, capricorn [me] and virgo [him] We've known each other for a little over a year but it feels like its been our entire lives. I am soooo happy to have found this site where I can talk and relate to others in the same position that I am. Looking forward to getting to know all of you guys!
Working...
X