Hi, I'm Courtney :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm Courtney :)

I'm not too new here. I've been here for a couple months, maybe?

I spend most of my time on the blog section of the site, and I've made multiple blog entries. Now that I've finally made my way over to the forum section, I decided to formally introduce myself

My boyfriend's name is Nick, and we met through a mutual friend on Facebook (to say the least).
    We have been talking on and off since last summer, and we have been together since the end of October!
    We are about 1,700 miles away. I've never had such a strong connection with someone before (especially because of my rough past relationships). But we both agree that this was a great way for us to connect, and we know each other on a much more personal level than we would've if we met in person before we started dating.

He visits me in the second week of July!

I have an LDR Tumblr blog, my URL is 1700milesaway, if anyone is interested :P

That's about it! Feel free to message me whenever

Hi, im Mirna, nice meeting u

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hiiiii
        aww at least you guys are in the same state , and not on the other side of the world like me :'( LOL

Comment

Hi and welcome! Where in AZ is your SO? I just moved from Arizona (Tucson, to be exact).
          ♥ Erika & Thomas ♥
          ♥ Est. January 13, 2011 ♥ Became LDR July 1, 2011 ♥ Christmas visit December 24 - 29, 2011 ♥ Closed the distance June 2, 2012 ♥

♪ Cause with you I'd withstand all of it to hold your hand ♫

Comment

Hi & welcome

Comment

hello!
              The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

Working...
              X