Cali2LDN is back as Malisanity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cali2LDN is back as Malisanity!

Well everyone this is Cali2LDN, I recently got in new relationship which happens to be a LDR as well, so I decided to make a whole new account since this guy is not in the UK So say hello to Malisanity!

About my new relationship. He lives in Missouri and I live in California. We met on Facebook about a month ago, but he had a girlfriend at the time. On June 11, 2012, after being broken up with his ex, he decided to talk to me one night, and I looked on his profile and noticed he and I have the SAME BIRTHDAY!!! Same day, month, and year! Even creepier he was born a few minutes before me! After noticing this, he and I talked for hours on in and realized we have so much in common to the point where we are like twins. Which is not even possible because he already has a twin and was born in a different hospital than me. I'm more like him than his own twin! It's only been a week since he and I decided to begin our LDR, but I can safely say I've never been happier! He plans on coming to see me at the end of this summer

I missed you all and lets hope this LDR works out for me!

welcome back!
    so cool u guys have the same BD!

Comment

Welcome back! That's pretty crazy that you have the same exact birthday.

Comment

Working...
      X