Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! More new people!

Helloooo!

I'm not very good at these intro things so here we goooo.

My name is Aaron and I am a 20 year old college student going to school for Sales/Marketing and New Media Design. I'd love to end up with a job in advertising. Uhhh.... I'm always on the hunt for new music. I used to work at a public radio station and their library was huuuge. Like big. From then on, I have always been listening to crazy new artists and musicians. I'm sort of a hipster in that sense... Hm. I guess I'm a super average person. I just observe things and move on. I know way too much useless knowledge. Yeah.

Alex is my giiiirrrrlllfriend. Lover. Significant other. Best friend. Etc... She's my other half. I met alex through one of her friends that I went to school with, aaand yeah. History from there. We started really talking in June of '11 and then decided to take the next step in September of the same year. We met in person in October and now we visit each others homes every other month. (So I saw her in December, she saw me in January, etc...).

I hope I did this right...

Hi Aaron welcome to LFAD. You did perfectly alright.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Aaron! It's definitely great to see new faces.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
      Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
      Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Hi all ....

I joined a while ago but didn't post that much.

My name is Jo and I'm a teacher from England. I met my SO and best friend in a chat site. She is Colombian and so we are over 5000 miles away! Tbh I never imagined a long distance relationship could be this good. We are coming up to a year together and couldn't be happier (unless she was here of course!).

We haven't met in person yet, but she is hoping to come in December and I can't wait. I'm glad I re found this site as sometimes it's hard being so far apart and non of my friends in England are in the same situation. They say they understand and to an extent they do, just not fully. I am hoping to meet some friends here.

Jo x

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hi and welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
              X