Pushing through a deployment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pushing through a deployment.

Joining this website so I don't gotta deal with my LDR alone.

I'm Aaron...an insomniac graphic artist who loves Jesus. I'm dating a navy girl named Alanna. We've been together almost 2 years with most of her time spent out at sea. I'm into oi, ska, punk rock music, BBQs, hitting the bars with my friends, yelling at the TV during games.

Good to meet you all.

Welcome!
    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome : )
        My SO of two years is in the Army.

Comment

Thanks guys

And Erin...how long as your guy been in?

Comment

Welcome we have lots of military couples here, there's probably a group and everything. I'm sure you'll have a great time and find lots of support.
            Peace, Love & Carrots!
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Hi there Aaron! Welcome to LFAD

My SO is also in the army. Glad to have more military LDR couples here!

Comment

THANKS! I'm happy to be here. It's been a struggle a little more recently. Figured I'd come and deal with it with other LD couples.

Comment

My guy has been officially active duty for one year, but he went through four years of Army ROTC at a military academy as well so it seems as though he's been in for longer that a year.
                  And Zephii is right we do have a military LDR group : )

Comment

Still can't find this group. I must look harder. It's good to actually talk to you girls in the chat though

Comment

Hi Aaron!
                      my SO is in the Air Force =]
                      I’m lucky that I have found someone that let’s me clutter every smooth surface in our house, wants to cuddle and take 100 hour naps with me and doesn’t mind if I exaggerate a little while telling a story. I never thought a girl could be this lucky, until I found you. You came into my life and I was hoping you would stay for awhile. You warmed my soul and then I hoped you would stay forever. I love you Cody =]

Comment

Welcome here, I hope you enojy your stay!

Comment

Working...
                        X