Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hi everyone!

I came across this place a little while ago when I was looking for advice, and I finally decided to post something. Starting out on forums always freaks me out for some reason, it's a little strange haha

Anyway, I've been with my boyfriend for roughly 5 to 6 months now (we didnt really have an official start of our relationship I guess) and it gets super hard sometimes, so I love that I found this place so I can talk to people who don't think I'm crazy for wanting to be with someone on the other side of the world.

Anyway, I met him at my cousin's wedding overseas and a few days later he added me on facebook and we started talking and things progressed from there. Hopefully I'll be seeing him in December, but it's hard since he pretty much lives as far away from me as he can be before you get to the point where you start getting closer again, so flights are really long and therefore way expensive.

I'm just really glad I found this place as I find it really hard for people to take my relationship seriously due to the distance, so it will be great to be able to talk to people who can understand what I'm going through.

And I've already written way too much, so I guess I'll finish this up

Welcome to LFAD!
    I'm sure you'll find all help you need here, i know i have

It sucks living so extremely far away. I have roughly the same thing.
    Good luck in your relationship and hopefully i'll see you around the forum

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I'm Erika

Glad to have you here!

Comment

Welcome!
        I'm Zephii, the residant rambler *shakes your hand* and I assure you, you can never write too much. Well, that's a fib, you can. The posts have a word limit O.o but then you can make two haha
        But seriously it's great that you've joined, I hope we can give you all the support that you need.
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Welcome!
          First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

WELCOME!!

Comment

Welcome : )

Comment

Welcome, I was also so excited when I found this website, its been great for advice and such.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!
                  "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                  "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                  "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Working...
                  X