Yay newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay newbie!

Hello everyone! I finally decided to join the site after I ordered the LFAD bracelets for my boyfriend and I. Impatiently awaiting its arrival.

I've been in a relationship with my Bulgarian boyfriend for a year on the 12th of this month. Hurrah! I'm 17, he's 15 (I'm a craddle robber O_O). For one month out of the year we're 3 years apart, but I guess it won't matter when we're older.

I'm curious, after looking through a profiles and threads, does anyone else here have a SO from Bulgaria? I hope I'm not the only one
    Last edited by Damieboo; July 25, 2012, 10:21 AM.

Welcome to LFAD! My parents used to live in Wisconsin. (And you're not a cradle robber... I dated a guy once that was 3 years younger than me!)

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Definitely agree with you that once you're a little older, two to three years isn't a big age difference. My brother's college roommate is 6 years younger than his wife, so it's not unheard of.

Comment

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around

I havent spotted anyone from Bulgaria but then again ive not been looking and we're quite a mixed bunch! I'm sure you'll be able to find someone in a similar situation, im UK - Singapore and i did!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

If other people can date Estonians, then you can find a Bulgarian!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
                X