Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am new here, so an introduction just seems fit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am new here, so an introduction just seems fit.

Hello, my name is Dustin. I know, it's my screen name too, how creative. I am a sixteen year old boy. I am transsexual (female to male, which means I was born a girl, and will be getting gender reassignment surgery to become a boy.) My boyfriend is as well. I am pansexual, and he is straight with an exception (being me.) We live over two thousand miles apart, and it is insane. But our relationship is stronger than ever. I am a huge animal lover, an artist, I play guitar, I adore music, I also love to write. I live in Massachusetts on Cape Cod. Whoo! Beautiful place to live. I own two cats, a guinea pig, and a crab. I love school, and am currently going to school online. So there you have it! A bit about myself.

Hey welcome Dustin

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
    Second visit scheduled May 2013
    Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

welcome Dustin!

good to meet you
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

Welcome Dustin.

Comment

Hi Dustin my name is Mirna n welcome !

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Hi Dustin welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
                X