howdy :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

howdy :)

Just joined this forum community today. Used to just lurk the site but recently have been feeling down with my SO. Things are getting hard but I will be seeing him in 8 days so hopefully things will go back to normal. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading other LDR stories so far and can't wait to read more

oof... so much for an introduction, I haven't even said my name yet. Hahah.

Howdy. I'm Diana and my SO is named Matt. We both have the same birthday(8/17). I'm from Texas and he's from Connecticut. My parents don't approve of our relationship, but I'm not letting it stop me. Our distance is not even close to being over and I dread the X amount of days we have left to go, but I hope being apart of this community will make it a little easier to bare with.

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Your SO and your birthday is my SO and my anniversary! Lol, that was terrible sentence structure. =P 8 days isn't too bad, you can do it! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! And happy early birthday to you and your SO!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
        Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
        Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Originally posted by loveknowsnodistance27 View Post
            Welcome to LFAD! Your SO and your birthday is my SO and my anniversary! Lol, that was terrible sentence structure. =P 8 days isn't too bad, you can do it! =]
            That's so cool! Hahah and indeed, I had to re-read it like twice to get it. I hope things get better once we see each other.

And thanks everyone for the welcomes! I've been lurking other threads and it just makes me happy to be apart of such a supportive community!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Your SO and I are both Connecticut-ers! Anyways though, hope you enjoy it here!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Brieasaurus View Post
                  Welcome to LFAD! Your SO and I are both Connecticut-ers! Anyways though, hope you enjoy it here!
                  That's cool! It was snowing a bit in March of last year when I came to visit. It was pretty awesome, too bad it didn't stick And I'm having a blast here. Hahah.

Comment

Working...
                  X