G'day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day

Hello everyone, i'm Slater and i've decided to come out of hiding and say hi XD

I've recently gotten into a LDR (this would be my third so fingers crossed >.<). I found this site a long time ago and i've found that this site is a great resource for tips, help and support for LDRs and its great to know that there's a friendly community that populates it For me, it was rather surprising how my girlfriend and I became an official item, we first met in an MMORPG, but we were nothing more than just friends. It wasn't till much later after that game sadly got shut down that one day she decided to confess her love for me. I totally didn't expect that to happen but i guess that's just how love happens, it'll happen when you least expect it! XD We live pretty much on opposite sides of the globe, myself being in Australia and her being in the US, so time to talk and interact with each other is scarce (timezones aren't helping), not to mention both of us being busy people DX But we're trying to make it work, still trying to iron out a few kinks though :P But once that's over hopefully things will be a bit easier for both of us! Wish us luck!

Welcome Slater! Aus & USA!!!! That's crazy huge time zone difference. Best wishes to the both of you And enjoy the forums.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

thanks everyone

Comment

Welcome Slater! I'm glad you finally came out of hiding
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome fellow Aussie

Comment

thanks again XD i knew i was right about this place having such a nice community hahaha

Comment

Well, we'd like to think we are

Comment

you guys are certainly doing a good job at it, that's for sure!

Comment

Welcome! I'm in the US and my SO is in Aus. We're closing the distance in 6 days!!! Where in Aus are you (if you don't mind me asking)

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Anna N' Luc View Post
                          Welcome! I'm in the US and my SO is in Aus. We're closing the distance in 6 days!!! Where in Aus are you (if you don't mind me asking)
                          i live in WA :P Congrats on closing the distance! Hope all goes well

Comment

Good luck! Stay strong, you two can handle it!

Comment

hey! I'm in the US and my SO is in Aus too. I'm going to see him in a month and I can't wait! and yeah... literally across the world sucks, huh? stay strong, and welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X