Hello... again :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello... again :)

Figured I'd do an intro for those who joined way after I did the first one and the new members!

I'm 31 (in like 3 days) in Virginia, USA....He's 43, was in Greensboro, NC when we met but is now in Kuwait. He left for a job there....he'd been out of work for a long time and it was really getting to him. Add the family issues, and leaving was by far the best choice for him.

We met in late 2008 on a site called Tagged....one clicked Match on a "game" called meet me, the other clicked "Yes" and then we added each other. Didn't talk for a long time, then I added him one day when I saw his status was something about feeling bad and to contact him on this messenger with his id. We talked for a little while after that, but I backed off when I started thinking he could be the one (shhh, he doesn't know those thoughts crossed my mind so damned quick! ). At the time I'd been seeing someone else online (sort of) and, even though this person was pulling away from me, it felt wrong to be talking to someone that I was beginning to see as more than just a friend...fast forward a couple of months and the dude totally made a fool out of me and killed what few feelings I had left for him in one fell swoop... This was the week of my Bday last year. Not even a few days later, I started talking to Billy again...and its progressed from there.

We met in person on Feb 21, 2009 and saw each other about once a month (often more) until he flew out on August 26....it has been a LONG rough ride since then, but we are almost out of the woods (assuming he comes home when this assignment is done...if he gets another job that keeps him overseas, it could be much more than the two months and a few days my ticker shows )

So that's our longwinded but short story LOL Looking forward to getting to know more of ya'll as we enjoy our new members area. Frank and Michelle are just too awesome and do so dang much for us all.. Thanks to you two!

Let's keep our fingers crossed that you'll get to see him in 2 months!

Comment

Thanks! I am crossing any and all body parts that will cross LOL

Comment

Glad to see you back, Gurl!

Comment

hahaha thanks Jenny! Good to have you back too!

Comment

Working...
          X