Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bard, the new guy!

Hello everyone!

I'm Bard, a 25-year-old artist from Brunei (it's really hot here!). My girlfriend Mayleah, 21, is originally from Sacramento, California. We met in early this 2012 when we both were part of a group in Facebook called Hapa. We both are mixed blood, I am English/Chinese/Japanese/Malay. She is American/Indonesian/Chinese. We started off as just friends in the group. At first I didn't have interest in her, not that I didn't think she was attractive, but somehow I never really believe in long distance relationship, until I met her. We became best friends, spending hours talking to each other every day. But while we were just friends back then, she was dating another guy. It didn't really bothered me because, as I said, it's a long distance relationship thing. When one day, the guy wanted to make things official with her. She told me and I couldn't face it. That's when I realized that I like her more than a friend. I told her that I have to be away from Facebook, Skype, Chatroom, any form of contact with her maybe a month because it hurts just to be there knowing she's with another guy. For 3 days she stalked me, sending me non stop messages in my Facebook, e-mailed, Skyped, etc...she even tried to call me until she sent me a message saying, "If you don't talk to me, I'll do something bad to myself". Omg, I had to contact her. I don't want her to hurt herself. But she then explained, "it's because I knew you cared" , that when she confessed her love to me. She said, "When I see him, I see a fling but when I see you, I see my future, my husband) That's when my world stopped. I then, told her that I love her too. And now, we've been together since then for 5 months now and it's just simply magical. We love each other so much. Things are very very hard and it's great that I found this community. I'm actually doing a fundraiser called 'Draw For Love' (you can search in Facebook). it is where I'm raising the funds to finally meet her by drawing. So, I can tell her face to face I love her. Hoping I'll reach my goal by Christmas.

So I just want to say that I'm glad to be on here, around people who know how it feels to miss someone so much!
    Last edited by Bard Baker; August 15, 2012, 04:46 AM.

Hi Bard! I've lived in Malaysia (KL, specifically) for a few years, so yay Malaysia!

And, oh dear, hurting herself and things. ]: Sounds dangerous. But the best to you bothhh!!
    "If you get hungry enough, they say, you start eating your own heart"

Comment

Welcome! It's good to have you here!

I think you mean that she wouldn't actually have hurt herself when she told you that, but she felt she needed to tell you that to get you to talk to her again??? I wish you all the best! Sounds like you love each other very much.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Hey Bard, welcome to the forums!
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Bard! Hope you enjoy it around here!

Comment

Haha...she was just trying to get my attention. She didn't really going to hurt herself.

Comment

Working...
              X