Heyy! Am I the only guy here? haha :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heyy! Am I the only guy here? haha :)

Well, I'm very glad to find a community that is going through exactly what I'm going through. I'm Diego, I live in the USA but I'm from Mexico and my girl Irina is from Russia. We met in a language-learning social site. I'm shooting for a visit to Moscow in March and then finally being able to study in Moscow next year. I wanted to study there even before I met her, so I have even more of a reason to do it.

Nope, You're not the only guy on here but Welcome to LFD!

My boyfriend lives in the Midwest as well.

Comment

There's a decent amount of guys on here, you'll find. We outnumber you, sure, but you aren't alone Welcome to LFAD!
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

I'll echo whats been said above- plenty of guys about but profile pics dont often give peoples gender away! i didnt think we had many until i'd been on a while.

Anyways welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hi, I'm quite new here too, nice to know we're not alone . Also like to say, nice to have found this forum for people in the same situation.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Welcome from one guy to another. As stated above, we're outnumbered, but we're here!

Because love knows no distance, and no gender. And neither does the need to have support.

Comment

Working...
                X