New and thankful for your support! :]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and thankful for your support! :]

Hi, I'm Taylor! I've been in my LDR for a year and five months now. Aaron is from Ireland and I'm from the U.S. We just met in person at the start of summer three months ago. Neither of us had doubts or concerns in meeting each other, and it's honestly been the best experience of my life. We fell even harder for each other and were attached at the hip every single day. He's back home now, getting ready for his third year of university, and I'm in my senior year of high school. Neither of us were prepared for the kind of pain we would feel in saying goodbye for the first time. It's hard to get out of the mindset of "Another day without him" and into the mindset of "Another day closer to seeing him again!"

I'm very grateful for the support of this site and cannot wait to gain strength in my relationship through all of your help and advice. Thank you so much and it's a pleasure to be here, everyone!
    Isaiah 49:16 Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of My hands.

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome! I am new to LDR and I joined here not to long ago..it is a great place here

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome, I like the idea of thinking of it as one day nearer rather than apart- keep going!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Taylor!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! im new too

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome! (: Goodbyes are never easy.

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                          After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
                          I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                            X