Hi everybody :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody :)

Hi My name is Amanda (I'll keep my guy's name private cause he's sleeping right now, on skype hehe, and I don't know how he feels about me putting his name out there).

He and I met online about 3 months ago. It was an accident. He was looking for people to hang out with in Cali when he comes here (seeing his family here and stuff) and didn't know how to go about doing it, so his friends suggested a free dating site. We started talking and I was NOT getting a flirting vibe but he seemed interesting so I keep talking to him. And then I did get a flirting vibe and I called him out on it... and we've been mutually mushy every since :P

It's ridiculously funny how much we fit together. I can't even describe.

We're taking things kind of slow in some respects. For him it is really really weird to think of a relationship like ours, and for me too, so we're figuring things out as we go.

But other things seem kind of fast because I've already decided to go visit him in Bahrain since he isn't coming back to the US for almost a year due to wanting to finish school. I'm visiting him in February and I can't wait!

So that's the basics of us so far Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to LFAD and Long distance relationships in general!

Comment

Welcome!!!!! Im going to meet mine for the first time on janaury .... Is weird feeling but at the same time exciting I can't wait ... He's birthday is soon and I have a big gift for him ....

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Amanda!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, this is a great place for people new to LDR's, you'll like it here.
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD :o)

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hi & welcome to LFAD

Comment

Nice to meet you and welcome to LFAD! (:

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Welcome !

Comment

Working...
                      X